Northwest Juniors Volleyball Club
GIRLS CLUB TEAM PROGRAM
For players who have played or plan on playing at the High School Level. The emphasis of this program is to develop and build on the fundamental skills of passing, setting, attacking, serving, and individual defense, while incorporating offensive and defensive strategies for game play.
GOALS OF OUR PROGRAM:
Northwest Juniors prides itself on being a program that offers a quality volleyball experience for every player. For players trying volleyball for the first time, working to make the varsity team, or wanting to excel and get a college scholarship, the Northwest Juniors program has a spot for you.
- Select Travel Team- for players wanting to play in college
- Club Travel Teams- for players playing on high school teams
- Developmental Team- for Middle school developing players
- Practice Squad- for players who can’t commit to weekend tournaments
We seek to provide:
- Quality training that enhances and develops the skills of our athletes. Twice weekly practices and conditioning sessions foster player improvement.
- Competitive teams that pursue performance, leadership and sportsmanship. Our teams consistently place.
- Develop interest and encourage players to love the game through positive coaching and skill development.
- Encourage our players pursue higher education.
- Provide and train quality coaches to be teachers of the game in a competitive and positive environment.
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR
Coach Dash has been an avid volleyball player, teacher and coach for over 35 years. A former player at Springfield College and numerous Club teams, he has held positions coaching NERVA Juniors in CT and high school and collegiate teams in PA. Dash has been on the staff of many summer college camp programs including Springfield College, Roger Williams, and Haverford College. While working at the Abington (PA) YMCA, he created a program with over 800 volleyball players.
Contact info: [email protected] or by phone (860) 489-3133 x116
ABOUT THE COACHES
Our coaches are dedicated to the enhancement of individual abilities and skills. They are committed to providing up-to-date techniques and training. Our coaches have held the positions of collegiate head and assistant coaches, and high school coaches and are former and present collegiate volleyball players. Combined, we bring over 50+ years of quality coaching experience to help each player excel.
WHERE THEY PLAY NOW
Our players who have graduated over the past 4 years are still playing volleyball and many of them in college programs around the country. Graduates of our program have played in DI, DII, DIII, and structured college club level programs. We encourage all players to pursue playing opportunities after High School.
Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify. Please contact the director for more information. Assistance Applications must be completed during tryout/evaluation periods. Players may have the opportunity to participate in special events to help offset the cost of the program. Payment Drafts may be set up to spread out payments.
1. Girls Select Travel Teams
2. Girls Club Travel Teams
3. 14U Developmental Team
4. Practice Squad